VAULTING AMBITION

During my recconnaissance for my ride in the Borders I visited a fascinating charity called Equibuddy who develop the physical and mental attributes of people via a 'vaulting on horses' programme.  In this piccy you see a 5 or 6 year old on a horse having vauletd on to it. Dead steady she was.  My interest was to see if we could incorporate this act into the British Military Tournament in December (2nd to 4th )with the possibility of having a couple of wounded soldiers take part.  I was enormousl y impresed by what I saw and would like to include this if we can get some willing military.  I was tempted to have a go myself but thought better of although a picture of me in the dirt would be delightful for some! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 SIR EVELYN. >