FUNNY FACES - SOME LIKE IT HOT, SOME DONT

After a rash of posts on Saturday I have had rest since mainly because I haven't done anything very interesting or because I am preoccupied with my daughter Helen's wedding, a recurring thme maybe in future weeks. Long range weather forecast cheered us all up yesterday "heavy downpours in early July". Great!

Anyway here are some funny faces from Saturday as we tasted the world famous Bhut Jolakia. Apparently Sharwoods who make it and are supporting the Big Curry say that it is the hottest ever to hit supermarket shelves. Packed full of heavyweight flavour, it is made using a chilli which is over 400 times hotter than Tabasco sauce. Phew! But actually if you like it hot its very good. My face may not say that but my taste buds do!! Emma,( yes that's Emma who runs National Fundraising NOT my daughter, just in case you were wondering!) obviously loves it!! I am not sure Robin does!!   For every pot sold the charity gets 10p, hurrah. Launch of this new and tasty product is on Wed so watch this space. Cant wait to have more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 SIR EVELYN. >